ETUG Fall Workshop 2018
November 2, 2018
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Add to My Calendar
Our theme this fall is Just SHARE It!
Following the hugely successful Festival of Learning earlier this year, your ETUG planners decided on a complementary theme for our Fall 2018 workshop: Just SHARE it! Knowledge has the power to spark change, but only if it is shared!
This one-day workshop will focus on a wide range of topics related to strengthening the sharing of knowledge and resources in the field of teaching and learning with educational technology. We will explore such topics as:
- Creating a culture of learning through sharing knowledge and resources,
- Growing organizational capacity and culture for sharing knowledge and resources,
- Exploring common benefits, concerns, and barriers to knowledge sharing,
- Creating momentum that makes knowledge sharing a regular part of doing business,
- Using partnerships/community to strengthen the sharing of knowledge and resources,
- Sharing knowledge and resources leads to new connections and ideas, and promotes institutional credibility and influence,
- Actionable ideas to grow and strengthen a knowledge sharing practice.
Long time ETUG member, Paul Stacey, Executive Director of the Open Education Consortium, will be the key note!
ETUG and BCcampus
Event is open to external